The natural camping area welcomes you in Robion from March 29 to September 27 (included). Due to current health events, we would like to be able to reopen our establishment during the month of June 2021.
The reception is open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm every day.
In particular, you will find two beautiful swimming pools on site, in the heart of a privileged natural setting, as well as a children’s play area with table tennis, table football and billiards.
The one hectare estate is located at the foot of the Luberon, in the Vaucluse, a stone’s throw from the most beautiful Provencal villages: Gordes, Oppède-le-Vieux, Roussillon, Bonnieux, Fontaine de Vaucluse, Lagnes, Isle-sur- the Sorgue …
Many tourist sites are also accessible within 20 minutes by bike! Come and enjoy a signposted circuit on small roads in the Luberon and thus visit the villages by bike. The green way is just 2 minutes from the natural camping area. Discover all the routes offered by Vélo Loisirs Provence.
- Around a Provencal farmhouse with aquatic area: swimming pool (large pool: 16×8) and small pool for children (small pool not currently available)
- Motorhome access (without reserved space).
- Sanitary facilities with 8 sinks, 5 washing basins, 5 showers, 4 WCs, 10 water points, washing machine (coin operated). *
- Rental of individual refrigerators (on your pitch).
- Large shelter for parties and meals, common barbecue, games for children and adults.
- Board games available to campers.
- Ping-pong table, table football, billiards.
- 25 electrical connections (paid service).
- Free WIFI access (shelter).
- Means of payment on site: check, cash.
- Delivery of breads / pastries on order the day before (7 days a week).
- Sale of organic products from our farm …
* We are not currently equipped with sanitary facilities for people with disabilities (in progress).