The natural camping area welcomes you in Robion from 1rst June to 30th September 2022 (included).
The reception is open from 8h00 to 21h00 every day.
You will find on site one beautiful and large swimming pool, in the heart of a privileged natural setting, as well as a children’s playground with table tennis and table football.
The one hectare estate is located at the foot of the Luberon, in the Vaucluse, close to the most beautiful villages of Provence: Gordes, Oppède-le-Vieux, Roussillon, Bonnieux, Fontaine de Vaucluse, Lagnes, l’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue…
Many tourist places are also within 20 minutes by bike! Come and enjoy a signposted circuit on small roads in the Luberon and visit the villages by bike. The green lane is just 2 minutes from the natural camping area. Discover all the itineraries offered by Vélo Loisir Provence.
- Around a Provencal farmhouse with swimming pool (large pool: 16×8)
- Motorhome access (without reserved space).
- Sanitary facilities with 8 sinks, 5 washing basins, 5 showers, 4 WCs, 10 water points, washing machine (coin operated). *
- Rental of individual refrigerators (on your pitch).
- Large shelter for parties and meals, common barbecue, games for children and adults.
- Board games available to campers.
- Ping-pong table and table football.
- 25 electrical connections (paid service).
- Free WIFI access (shelter).
- Means of payment on site: check, cash.
- Delivery of breads / pastries on order the day before (7 days a week during summer).
- Sale of organic products from our farm …
* We are not currently equipped with sanitary facilities for people with disabilities (in progress).